|Output Configuration||3 Phase|
|Maximum IGBT Collector Current||3A|
|Maximum Collector Emitter Voltage||18 V|
|Mounting Type||Through Hole|
|Maximum Operating Supply Voltage||16.5 V|
|Minimum Operating Supply Voltage||13.5 V|
|Maximum Operating Temperature||+135 °C|
|Dimensions||32 x 13 x 3.6mm|
|Minimum Operating Temperature||-40 °C|
The TPD4135K is a DC brush less motor driver using high voltage PWM control. It is fabricated by high voltage SOI process. It is three-shunt resistor circuit for current sensing. It contains level shift high-side driver, low-side driver, IGBT outputs, FRDs and protective functions for over-current circuit and under voltage protection circuits and thermal shutdown circuit. It is easy to control a DC brush less motor by just putting logic inputs from a MPU or motor controller to the TPD4135K.
• High voltage power side and low voltage signal side terminal are separated.
• It is the best for current sensing in three shunt resistance.
• Bootstrap circuit gives simple high-side supply.
• Bootstrap diodes are built in.
• A dead time can be set as a minimum of 1.4 μs, and it is the best for a Sine-wave from drive.
• 3-phase bridge output using IGBTs.
• FRDs are built in.
• Included over-current and under-voltage protection, and thermal shutdown.
• The regulator of 7V (typ.) is built in.
• Package: 26-pin DIP.
Packing & Delivery
Refund & Replacement